Covert Audio Recorder 16GB Power Bank /
Portable Phone Charger
The ES-500 covert audio
recorder is the newest professional grade audio recorder in
our arsenal of recorders and listening devices. It boasts
the longest battery life on the market is extremely easy to
use and records crystal clear audio, even at a distance.
Making it the perfect audio recorder for small places like
cars, large rooms or even a warehouse environment. It
is a functional Power bank / portable charger
PROFESSIONAL FEATURES- Up
to 576 hours of recording capacity. There are no noises or
indicator lights while recording. Choose from either
continuous or voice activated modes. It has an amazing150
Day Battery LifeIn VOS mode
(Example: If the audio recorder is in voice
activated mode and records for 6 hours a day the battery
will last around 56 days).and 14 Days of continuous
recording. There is a magnet included to easily secure to
EASILY LISTEN TO YOUR RECORDINGS-
When you are ready to listen to your recordings You have
two options. Simply connect to your computer to listen to
the audio files or use the optional OTG cable to listen on
your "OTG capable" android device including smart phones
and tablets . Recordings can also be saved to your
computer, SD card, thumb drive etc. and/or deleted from
the audio recorder.
VOICE ACTIVATED RECORDING-
Set the recording device where you want it, and then
forget it. It'll turn on the next time it hears sound
thanks to it’s voice activation feature. When the sound
stops, the covert audio recorder goes into a sleep mode to
save battery life.
100% GUARANTEED- FREE
Premium Tech Support for life by phone, Email or Live Chat
| One Year Warranty Included | We have also included a
detailed quick start guide written in clear English by our
product experts | Buy with confidence we are here to help!
The ES-500 Mini Digital Voice Recorder is one of the most
powerfull portable audio recorders on the market today.
This covert audio recorder is compact measuring in at only
3.6" x 1" x 0.8" and has a strong magnetic included making
it easy to hide it almost anywhere - under a desk, on
cabinet, or even inside of a vehicle. The ES-500 audio
recorder makes it easy to record audio at home, in your
office or even in your car to keep track of all of your
important phone calls and conversations.
New! Listen to your recordings using your Android phone or
Purchase the optional Android OTG Adapter above and you can
listen to your recordings from your Android phone or tablet by
simply connecting the recorder to your device and playing the
files under "MY Files".
for: Portable Audio Recording
Quality Audio Recording
Up To 576
Hours of Recording Storage
Life: About 14 Days Continuous Recording and up to 150
Days Standby (Example: If the audio recorder is in
voice activated mode and records for 6 hours a day the
battery will last around 56 days).
Activated Recording Capabilities
Portable Digital Voice Recorder
Time Stamp Capabilities
Recording Files: 9,999 Files
Type: 3.7V Li-ion 3000mAh
Dimensions:3.6 x 1 x 0.8
Charger / Power Bank
1 x Digital Voice Recorder
1 x User Manual
1 x Magnet
1 x USB cable
Lifetime Technical Support
Below is a short video tutorial showing how to use the basic
functions of the USR-500 voice activated spy audio recorder /
1) How to Charge the Battery:
• Connect the audio recorder to a PC or 5v USB power supply (not
included) using the longer USB cable and the small connector to
• About 4 hours to fully charge
• When all four LED lights on the flat side of the recorder are on
and not blinking the recorder is fully charged.
2) How to Record an audio file:
• On top of the device is a toggle wheel with a notch in the
• On the top of the recorder on either side of the toggle wheel
are two hard to see symbols (-) & (..)
• The notch on the toggle wheel can be turned towards either of
• If the notch is in the middle position then the device is OFF
• If the notch is turned towards the (-) symbol the device is in
Continuous recording mode
• If the notch is turned towards the (..) symbol the device is in
Voice Activated recording mode
• When finished recording slide notch to the middle position to
end the recording and turn off the device
• Wait 5 seconds before making another recording
• NOTE: If the device runs out of power during the recording, it
will finalize and save the file before the battery dies
3) How to Playback files on a computer:
First, make sure that the recorder is turned off (the computer
will not recognize the device if it is on)
• Connect to the USB port of the computer using the long USB cable
connected to the micro-USB port on the recorder
• When connected to the PC the device will be a removable drive
named "MEMOQ" (some computers may name it something else. That
will be found “This PC" (windows 10) which can be found in the
"file Explorer" (usually looks like a yellow folder on the task
bar). You can also find "this PC" by doing a search on your
computer for "this PC" (on Widows 7 you would search for "my
computer"). Now double click on the removable drive named "MEMOQ".
• Open "VOICE" folder
• Now right click over the file that you want to play - hover over
"open with" and choose the "Windows Media Player"(will not play in
“Groove Music”) or whichever media player that you choose. you can
download a free VLC Media Player here http://www.videolan.org/vlc
On a MAC you can play files just like you would any other audio
file. Some versions of Itunes will not play MP3 files. You can use
Quick Time or download a VLC Media Player. You can download one
for free here http://www.videolan.org/vlc
With most Android phones you can listen to the audio files using
the included “OTG” cable and adapter if needed. To connect to your
phone connect both cables together and then connect to your phone
and the micro USB port on the recorder (NOT the larger USB port) .
Some phones will open the “File Manager” automatically (this could
take a few moments). On other phones you may need to find the
files manually. Please see your phone operating instructions if
you are having difficulties.
4) How to Delete the files on a PC:
• Open the “VOICE” folder
• Right click on the file you wish to delete and select Delete in
the pop up menu
• Files can only be deleted through a PC
5) How to Delete the files on a Mac
• Open the “VOICE”
• Right click on the file you wish to delete and select Delete in
the pop up menu
• While the device is still plugged into the Mac go to your trash
folder and empty trash.
• Note: If the above step is not completed the files will not be
fully deleted from the device and you will have a phantom
folder that will contain the deleted files that can only be seen
by a Windows Computer
6) How to set Time/Date stamp, Recording Quality and Voice
1) Connect the device to the computer as in
section 3 - A, B, and C above.
2) Next double click the “Time Setup” file.
3) If you see a pop-up window click “Yes”.
4) Next choose your desired record quality and
SVOS (voice activation) levels
choosing voice activation settings “0” is normal “+1” is more
sensitive and “+2” is the most sensitive. Likewise, “-1 is
less sensitive and “-2” is the least sensitive (will take more
sound to start recording).
choosing record quality “XHQ” is the best quality but cuts the
storage capacity in half.
Last click the “Start” button.
NOTE: Anytime that you change any of the above settings
you must click the “Start “button to save. NOTE: Date and time setup software is only compatible with
a Windows based PC. MAC users will need to use a windows PC for
initial time and date setup. After doing so the date and time will
be seen on MAC computers as well.
• If the recorder is not being recognized by
your computer, make sure that the recorder is in the OFF
• To record while plugged in START RECORDING
FIRST then plug the recorder into the USB port on your
computer or a 5v AC adapter (optional accessory).
• If you format the recorder all files will be
deleted. Only supports FAT32 type of formatting. The recorder will
not work properly if you format in any other type.
• When unplugging the device from your computer
please be sure to properly “eject” per your computers operating
instructions. Failure to do so may result in permanent damage to
Use this quick start guide in conjunction with manufactures