If you are looking for a way to monitor a cell phone we
Mspy will allow you to see all text messages (even deleted), Call logs, GPS logs and all data from all supported features from most Android and Apple Devices including Cell Phones, Ipads and Tablets.
Information from the monitored device is uploaded to your
Secure Online User Control Panel.
mSpy is a software application for cell phones that is downloaded via the phone’s browser, and installed directly on a compatible smartphone or tablet. Once installed, mSpy becomes undetectable and immediately begins to record activity, and then uploads all the data to an online account. The person, who installed the software, can now log into their account via any Internet connected device that has a web browser, and view all activity recorded, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
mSpy is easy to set up and works on iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Phone as well as iPad and Android tablets. mSpy now also available for Windows and Mac.
MSpy Software is an advanced way to monitor smart phones and
tablets. There are a variety of features that makes mSpy
standout among its competitors. Installation is easy, and
monitoring is done secretively so an individual will never know
that you are spying on them.
Cell phone spy software has come a long ways over the last few years. In the past, the only thing cell phone spyware did, was enable someone to read text messages by forwarding the text messages to another number. However, the technology has now improved to offer users many different spy options including:
1. Location tracking via GPS – mSpy will show the location of the tracked phone on Google Maps at all time. If you know Google Maps, you know just how accurate it is.
2. Read text messages – mSpy records the content of all incoming or outgoing text messages on the website the moment they are generated or received. Thus, even if the messages are removed, you still have access to every word that was in them. You will also be able to see the number of the phone that sent the text message as well as the hour the text message was sent. Again, if the number has been assigned a name, you will be able to see it as well.
3. Call history – mSpy enables you to receive a chronological log of all incoming and outgoing calls. You will see how many calls it received or made, the numbers that were contacted, the time the calls took place and how long the calls lasted. If the calls were made to or from a number that is registered on the phone’s memory and the number has been assigned a name, you can see the name as well.
call recording (This feature is no longer
available) – mSpy enables you to remotely record calls made from
or received from your target phone. Listen to the recording
either directly from your control panel or download them to your
5. Incoming calls restriction – mSpy allows you to restrict incoming calls from any predefined number on your target phone.
6. Read emails – With this feature, you can read both incoming and outgoing emails.
7. View photos & videos – This is one of my favorite features of mSpy. This feature will enable you to secretly retrieve and view all the photos and videos that are on your target’s phone.
8. Monitor Internet activities – This spy feature allows you to find out which websites they are visiting by providing you with all the URLs of every website they visit.
9. Read chats and instant messages – mSpy enables you to monitor some of the most popular communication apps, such as: iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype, Snapchat & WhatsApp.
Record surroundings (This feature is no longer
available) – This is one feature that has everyone excited. What
this does is enable you to secretly listen to the surroundings
of the phone you are tracking and monitoring. No more wondering
what the other person is doing, with this feature, you can
secretly listen and find out for yourself.
11. Access calendar and address book – mSpy spyware allows you to see all the numbers that have been recorded on the phone’s memory, complete with all the names assigned to them.
12. Keylogger (New feature) – Capturing text typed in any application, website visited, email correspondence and chats on the target device. Using this feature, it is possible to collect login details, search phrases, messages, and other data that will clarify what your target is up to. mSpy keylogging feature is only available for Android devices.
13. 100% invisible and undetectable – The
best thing about using mspy is that it does its job very
stealthily and will not let anyone know that it has been
installed on the phone. There will not be any icons to show
people that mSpy spy software has been installed on the device.
The mobile device will need to physically be in your hand to install the monitoring software. This is the only time you will need the device. Monitoring will be done remotely, and users will never be able to know you are spying on them because the software is not traceable.
Self Contained Hidden Cameras / Nanny Cameras