SecureShot Mail Box Motion Activated
Hidden Camera / Spy Camera With Built In DVR.
I year Standby Battery - 20 Hours Actual Motion Recording Per
Introducing SecureShot "Yard Guard". Our new line of covert,
weatherproof digital video recorders designed to protect outdoor
assets and property.
This is a working wall mounted mail box with a
key lock. Featuring a letter slot when top is flipped up and a
newspaper holder on bottom. With our exclusive copyrighted micro
motion activation system, there is virtually no battery drain
on standby, and no false alarms. As soon as "body heat" is
up to 30 feet away, hi resolution (640 X 480) video is recorded on
hidden SD card. Recording continues until 1 minute after motion
ceases, then unit automatically returns to standby mode.
A rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery offers 1 year of
operation and over 20 hours of actual recording per charge.
Recordings can be played back to TV/VCR directly from unit, or SD
card can be removed and played on your PC with included USB SD
- "No Battery Drain" Standby System
- 1 Year Standby Battery Power
- 20 Hours Motion Activated Recording Per Charge
- 450 LOR HI Res Color Sony CCD
- PIR Motion Activation
- Time/Date Stamp
- 640 x 480 VGA High Resolution @12~ 1 fps (User
- MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 320 X 240
- Low Light Color CCD 450 LOR Camera .05 Lux
- PIR Motion Activation
- 1X,2X,4X,8X,16X,32X Playback Speeds
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card for future upgrades
- Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp
- Uses windows media player on SD card playback (PC)
- Supports up to 32Gb SD card (160 Hours Video @30fps)
- Wall Mount Mail Box
- FREE 4 Gb SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- IR Remote Control
- Instruction Book
- RCA Connector Cable
- FREE Live Tech Support
How to use the Covert Nanny Camera
- Built inside of this unit is a battery operated, color
pinhole camera that
records motion activated video footage to the built in DVR.
can set the unit to record continuously, scheduled, or on
activation. When using motion activation, the camera will only
record whenever someone moves in front of it. Because of this,
you wonít have spend forever fast-forwarding the video to see
when a person walks into the area you are monitoring. It also
means youíll be able to record a lot more footage since it
doesnít save the boring, useless video.
- Each time motion occurs, the camera makes a new video file,
which will make it easy to find the particular file you are
after when you need to review footage.
- So, for example, if someone walks in front of the camera 8
times in one day, there will be 8 different files that were
recorded that have their own time stamp on it. Youíll know
exactly when the events happened; itís that simple!
- The nanny camera is programmed so that the moment
occurs, it starts recording and when motion stops, it records
for a few seconds extra and then stops.
- You can also change the video quality settings by using the
included video cable to hook the clock radio up to a TV. Use
included remote control to change the time/date, video
motion sensitivity, erase the memory card, etc...
- Settings such as recording quality, date/time, and recording
schedules are accessible by plugging the product into your
television using the included video cable. While most users
the camera active 24/7, you can have it record only during
certain hours if you wish.
Viewing the footage is easy for any user
- The Nanny Camera stores the video onto a removable memory
card; the item has a hidden trap door which conceals the
card, so only you will know how to access it.
- Simply take out the SD card and plug it into your
computer and start the video viewing program that is included
the box. Each video clip file that was recorded will have a
and time stamp in the corner, so youíll know exactly when an
event happened. The viewing software that comes with the
allows you to convert the H.264 video into a .WMV or .AVI if
need to send it to anyone else for viewing.
Secure Shot Covert Camera Manual