Covert Hidden Spy Camera Water/Soda Bottle
with Motion Activation
This bottled water is just the item you need if you're
looking for a covert camera on the go. It looks exactly like any
other bottle of water but it also contains a built in camera.
Bottled beverages are so common these days that nobody pays any
attention to them. They also have the added benefit of being
permitted pretty much everywhere. Place it on a desk to record a
meeting and nobody will know it's anything but a normal bottle of
water or soda. Separate areas contain liquid on the top and bottom
to give the impression of a full bottle. This one has the support
for up to 64GB Micro SD Cards and sports full color high quality
video and full motion detection.
Also available with a whopping 30 hour battery life!
- Looks just like a normal bottle of water
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 @ up to 30fps
- Viewing Angle: 72 degrees
- Storage: Micro SD cards up to 64GB*
- Storage Consumption: 30min/GB
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- 1 x Bush Baby Bottled Water Camera 10 Hours
How to use the Covert Nanny Camera
- Built inside of this unit is a battery operated, color
pinhole camera that
records video footage to the built in DVR. When using
motion activation, the camera will only
record whenever someone moves in front of it. Because of this,
you wonít have spend forever fast-forwarding the video to see
when a person walks into the area you are monitoring. It also
means youíll be able to record a lot more footage since it
doesnít save the boring, useless video.
- Each time motion occurs, the camera makes a new video file,
which will make it easy to find the particular file you are
after when you need to review footage.
- So, for example, if someone walks in front of the camera 8
times in one day, there will be 8 different files that were
recorded that have their own time stamp on it. Youíll know
exactly when the events happened; itís that simple!
- The nanny camera is programmed so that the moment
occurs, it starts recording and when motion stops, it records
for a few seconds extra and then stops.
Viewing the footage is easy for any user
- The Nanny Camera stores the video onto a removable memory
card or to the internal memory on the device(depending on the
- On models with an SD card, simply take out the SD card and
plug it into your
computer and start the video. On models that have internal
memory, simply connect the unit to your PC with the included
USB cable and start the video.