Mini Wireless Pinhole Camera with USB
This tiny wireless system, measuring less than an inch on
every side, features next-generation 2.4 GHz circuitry that
virtually eliminates cordless phone interference.
Next-generation digital technology.
Digital circuitry ensures no lost video due to external wireless
devices, such as WiFi and cellular. The transmitter uses the 2400MHz
(2.4GHz) sub channels to eliminate interference from wireless
routers. The range is up to 300 feet, the length of a standard
surveillance has never been easier. It's tiny size makes
hiding this camera no problem. Hide in a plant, a book, a
video case, air vent, automobile, the only requirement is to make
sure the small lens is facing the video surveillance target. When
properly placed, the wide camera angle will give you a complete view
of a normal size room
Quality audio and video recording.
The pinhole camera has an 80° field of view. Color video
displays in 380 TVL resolution.
Effortless to use.
up the camera could not more painless. Simply snap a 9V Duracell
Industrial or Energizer E2 battery onto the camera/transmitter unit,
then attach the wireless receiver to your computer using the USB
adapter. That's all there is to it! Compatible with all
versions of Windows.
The HS203USB764X is perfect whether you need a nanny camera, home or
business surveillance, automobile security, motorcycle helmet
camera, or any application requiring small size and portable use.
- Color 380 Line OmniVision Sensor @ 2 Lux
- 600 Foot (line of sight) Range
- 300 Foot (through walls) Range
- Operates on a Single 9 Volt Battery
- 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver w/ USB Adapter
Typical Applications For This System:
- NTSC (U.S.A.) Video System
- R/C Enthusiast in Airplanes and Helicopters
- Great For Any Application Requiring Small Size and Portable
- 1 full color miniature 2.4GHz wireless
- 1 2.4GHz wireless receiver w/ built-in USB
- 1 USB Cable for PC Hook Up
- 1 video cable for receiver to VCR/TV hook
- 1 9V battery clip for camera
HS203USB Wireless Camera and DVR Manual
Take a look at the Wireless Camera and DVR
manual, to see all the features and how simple it is to use