Electrical Outlet Motion Activated Hidden
Camera w/ Built in DVR
The amazing and engenius Covert Video Stick-Its invented by
LawMate contains a complete covert video system built into an On/Off
Switch and/or an electrical power outlet.
With LawMate Stick-it tape, you can now set up and place covert
video on walls anywhere in 30 seconds or less.
This is innovative stationary covert
video at it's best!
Great for any room in
a house, an office, a hotel room, a meeting
room, a garage or workshop, a retail store or anywhere there is a
wall! You can now Stick-it and have covert video any time you want
it in a matter of a few seconds.
Each Stick-it system contains a LawMate grade covert video camera,
LawMate grade built in DVR and LawMate grade motion sensor built
right into the unit. With motion activation and time and date stamping,
operations are now very simple, very easy and very fast! You will
obtain your covert video evidence every time.
Your covert video Stick-It records to a micro SD card hidden inside
the unit. Cover plates can be removed quickly and easily to access
the Micro SD Card. Simply remove the card every day or so to review
the covert video evidence and place a new card in it's place to
continue your covert video operations.
LawMate Stick-Its Renders Bulky, Expensive, And Hard To Place Covert
Video Systems A Thing Of The Past!
LawMate Video Stick-Its renders expensive and bulky covert video
systems built into things like big and bulky clocks and radios
somewhat obsolete for short term covert video needs since small and
portable Stick-It systems can be stuck on any wall in a matter of
seconds and your worries for covert video surveillance evidence
gathering are over! Think about that! Small, compact and portable.
They will fit in your shirt or coat pocket.
• High Resolution
• Time/Date Stamping
• Motion Activation
• Low Lux Rating
• Storage: Micro SD Card
• Power Supply: Standard Cell Phone Type Battery
• Set to Take Video Or Still Photos
• Camera: 2 MP CMOS
• Resolution: 640 X 480 @ 30fps/ 1280 X 720 @ 30fps
• Min Illumination: 1.3 Lix
• Lens 0.6 mm
• Memory: MicroSD, Supports Up To 32 G SDHC
• Time/Date Stamping YYYY.MM.DD - HH:MM:SS
• Video File Format: AVI
• Photo File Format: M-JPEG
• Battery Capacity: 950mA
• Charging Time: 3 Hours
• Working Hours: VGA: 260min. /HD: 320min (approx.)
• Standby Hours:Up To 5 Days (approx.)
• Operation Mode: PIR Trigger Record/ PIR Trigger Photo
• The LawMate Stick It On/Off Switch Of Electrical Outlet
• LawMate Tape To StickIt!
• Power Cord And Plug
• 4 GB Micro SD Card Memory
How to use the Covert Nanny Camera
- Built inside of this unit is a battery operated, color
pinhole camera that
records video footage to the built in DVR. When using
motion activation, the camera will only
record whenever someone moves in front of it. Because of this,
you won’t have spend forever fast-forwarding the video to see
when a person walks into the area you are monitoring. It also
means you’ll be able to record a lot more footage since it
doesn’t save the boring, useless video.
- Each time motion occurs, the camera makes a new video file,
which will make it easy to find the particular file you are
after when you need to review footage.
- So, for example, if someone walks in front of the camera 8
times in one day, there will be 8 different files that were
recorded that have their own time stamp on it. You’ll know
exactly when the events happened; it’s that simple!
- The nanny camera is programmed so that the moment
occurs, it starts recording and when motion stops, it records
for a few seconds extra and then stops.
Viewing the footage is easy for any user
- The Nanny Camera stores the video onto a removable memory
card or to the internal memory on the device(depending on the
- On models with an SD card, simply take out the SD card and
plug it into your
computer and start the video. On models that have internal
memory, simply connect the unit to your PC with the included
USB cable and start the video.
DVR254 Spy Camera Manual
Take a look at the Lawmate DVR254 Spy Camera
manual, to see all the features and how simple it is to use this